Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Thomsons
12 Posts
where abouts on the site are these good offers for the calypso Gill?
Go to the Thomson's website, click on the £1 per room per night part and the Calypso hotel is at the bottom of the Summer 2006 section.

Hope this helps!

Gill :)
riversider if you look on thomsons site and click the accomodation in the top bar then fill in the column at the side about details for your holiday thats where you;ll find it but the web price per room is now £8!I FILLED IT IN AND GOT A ROOM FOR 3 FOR £50! But im already off to salou during those dates
theres your answer from gill s but thats what i found! :oops:
Hi Gill,

How good are them deals?? I'm going from 1st to 4th May staying Half Board in a superior room at Golden Avienda Park for £5 per room per night per room!! There's 3 of us sharing. Thomson have some amazing deals on.

We got flight from Liverpool for £60 return each :-)

4 weeks yesterday and counting
Hi shackyl

Prices are awesome. I couldn't believe they're practically giving the hotels away! When I was telling my work colleagues I think they thought I was joking.

I guess I wouldn't believe people too easily if they told me that though.

Gill :D
hi gill when i do it it is coming out at £50 per room per night=£350 per week.When i clicked on the £5 per room per night for the calypso and entered 2 adults for 2-9 may i got the above price.
Couldn't get a price for the apartments you mentioned just got a price for this one.

Have another look

Marion

Montblanc Apartments

Destination COSTA DORADA
Resort SALOU

Check-in 02 May 2006
Check-out 09 May 2006
Duration 7 nights
Board Basis Self Catering

Rooms Selected

Room 1
1 Bedroom apartment £140.00
Facilities: Cot space
I have just checked this and the deals seem to have finished... keep checking though as the prices change daily...

Im quite impressed tohugh, my hotels gone up to £40 per night and Ive only paid £5 ... :-)
I checked the website just there. Looks like the deal's finished I'm afraid. I think you just need to get it when it's there. Will probably be sold on a first come, first served basis.

Gill :D
Hi Everyone

Checked the website again tonight, looks like the £5 deal is back on for 2nd - 9th May.

Gill :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.