Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi- I found the same thing when I tried to see the current price of our cruise in July. There is still availability showing on the agency sites, but they don't give very accurate prices. I think this is just a temporary thing because they know everyone wants to see what is happening next year.
kate
Try TC online they gave me £200 cheaper prices than Cruise deals or Thomson web thats on a 14day cruise.
Let me know how you get on as i am now looking for next year.

Roger
Yes I believe Thomas Cook are offering 10% discount at the moment.
My problem is that I was just about to book a return flight to Corfu and then wait for a cabin only deal to come up nearer the date I had in mind - the reason I was doing it this way is because I wanted 4 nights in Corfu in a hotel before doing the Adriatic Explorer cruise in early June, now I am not sure what to do.
Ha - website now back to normal and showing availability again for this year. Perhaps it was a temporary thing earlier whilst they dealt with a rush of bookings for 2010?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.