Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Anne, wouldn't it be cheaper for you to visit England and live in Rhodes?

:que :que
Yes, Parky, but make it Wales not England!!Would love to move over permanently and who knows--------that day may still come. :sun2 I can dream
Cheers! My girlfriend and I are moving to Rhodes this summer and we also arrive on May 7th. This is my seventh time to Rhodes now I don't have to leave. :) Where are you staying?
well all i can say is you lucky so and so... most of us must return to the cold and dank UK :sun2
Well, I'm American and I've never been to the UK (unless you count 4 trips to Heathrow), so I wouldn't mind having to visit. ;)
However, I can definitely agree that going home is always cause to shed a tear -- and regain that 5 lbs you lost walking around. :D
Lucky you Petramenos. I'm staying with friends just outside the village of Koskinou. Where are you going to live?
Well, that's a good question. We are thinking about shacking up with all the Brits at Golden Days for the first 10 or so days on the island, but we'll be looking for a cheap studio apartment once we get there. I'd prefer to be based out of Rhodes town, since that's the area I'm most familiar with, but we're willing to stay wherever we can find a really good value.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.