Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Been in the same situation as yourself before when i booked late holiday, and as far as i can remember they normally open the desks for collection shortly before check-in. Best get there 30mins before just in case theres a wait. Happy hols!!! :cheers
It will be th bank holiday post, always used to happen when I worked in travel. Don`t worry they will be on thier way.
:D I'm happy - tickets arrived today!!!

Was getting a little worried as Thomson are usually early sending out their tickets, must be a new procedure sending them out a week before - still stressed me out though.

Have noticed on the tickets different flight numbers and a different flight time home then stated on the booking invoice, might be something to do with now flying from Gatwick North terminal maybe???

Anyway 1 week and 5 days to go!!!!! :) :)
Glad your tickets have arrived. Enjoy your holiday, where abouts are you going?
Staying in Son Bou this time, I have been a few times to Menorca, but never stayed here, have visited many times though as the beach is lush!!!

Staying for 10 days this time, ive had a look at the weather for when we arrive on the 21st, and it seems to be getting better, :tup (hubby tells me to pay no attention to those weather forecasts as they change all the time - I suppose he is right but I wont tell him that!!!!!) :)
I get told the same. He says the BBC cant even get the weather right in this country what chance have they abroad (and thats true). Talking of which, where did you look for the weather on the 21st, youve got me at it now.
I have been looking at metcheck.com, but that keeps changing every time I look! :que

Where will you be staying?
Hi. We stay up at Cap D'artruix (near the lighthouse) in Cala En Bosch. Its out 10th time there. Love the place.
For up to date weather join http://www.menorca-net.co.uk they have residents who say daily what the weather is like.Not too good at the moment lots of rain.Hope it clears up for me 6th june- 13th June S'algar for about the 22nd time.
Regard's Mary.
Blooming heck Mary. You too also love the place. We go on 27th June. I am sure the weather will pick up for you. Enjoy, as I'm sure you will.

Linsi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.