Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to go into each others hotels as there is strict security, and you are unable to enter without a room pass. The hotels are quite near each other - about 6 hotels apart. There is no resort centre in Lara beach, just a strip of luxury 5* hotels, no bars or restaurants on the strip as everything is hotel based.
Denny
Hi

Which hotel is the best on Lara Beach for kids and which has best food?

Jo
All of the hotels on Lara beach are excellent 5* ultra AI. The best ones for kids (my opinion only) are Royal Wings, Delphin Palace and the Titanic. Excellent food in all of them, really good kids faciliites too!!
Denny
Thanks Denny

What else is there to do out and about and how far and what is Antalya like?

Jo :cheers
Antalya is about 30mins away in a taxi, although most hotels have a courtesy coach. It's a big city with beach, old harbour and boat trips, huge bazaar,parks, shops, supermarkets, musems, waterparks etc. Def a must do!
Plenty of trips to do - with the reps or DIY. Day trips to Side and much more. No resort centre as such in Lara Beach, but plenty of shopping centres (mostly selling the same stuff though). Having said that all the hotels have all the facilities you need, including 10 pin bowling and cinemas,all are on the beach, with large grounds.
Not too many Brits around, although more are discovering this area of Turkey. Most prices displayed in Euros. Ideal if you have a young family and we have always had a really good time at several of these hotels when we have been with our 3 small grandchildren.
Denny
Thanks Denny :D

Just can't make mind up on where to go next year. Def want A/I as we have 3 kids and it saves loads.

Jo
8 more sleeps till go to the Titanic! :tup

Just wanted to share that!
Have a good time Phil. Don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back as have been looking at it myself for next year.
:cheers Jo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.