Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
MY 1st post below should read :duh

Because I do like a bit of Craic in the Irish/Scottish type bars and have been known to take my Bodrhan on hols with me I do believe there are a few of these type of bars in S.B
kidest regards again Kathy :rofl
Hello again cockeydoptomist

In my other post I did recommend Golden Sands but I have only just read this post saying you have joint problems. Golden Sands, whilst I think it is a much nicer greener resort, is a bit hilly so if you decide on this resort you would need to book something nearer the beach as opposed to up the back of the resort. You can always walk down and get the little train back up. Get a copy of Balkan brochure to browse through and this will give you a better idea of what hotels would suit.

Sunny Beach is certainly flatter so you might sway towards booking that. We have visited St Vlas but havent stayed there. I am sure some other posters will offer help/advice on this side of the resort.

As I said before I definately would put you off booking last minute "allocated on arrival". Best to have a named property.
I am sure if you look at Balkan website they might have last minute deals with NAMED properties.

GOOD LUCK.
Hi

If you have cheap flights and are just looking for accommodation you could try try searching ownersdirect, holidaylettings, holidayrentals websites for private rentals. If you prefer a hotel have a look at Balkan Holidays Hotels only section, they have a wide selection in the major resorts at reasonable prices.
check out the rio apartments, they are around 20 minute walk from the front but the apartments and complex are second to none and its run by a british couple who know what we brits seem to want.

rioapartmentsbg.com
Thanks morh al26 & skhwoody for your promt replies, will check out these websites

DOES anyone know if ANY apartments around vlas or quieter side of SB Complexes..... have a water slide

The Grand REsort complex (panorama fort beach says about wave pool water attractions ) Do they mean THERS a WATERPARK nearby or on the 'complex'

but when reading the comments on here IT sounds like it maybe Tooooooooooo quiet to keep young one happy AND (reveiws on here) Not 1 person mentions about this wave pool/slides

SO its a recommendation of a particular complex (maybe I should try the larger companies ie. First Choice etc. for aparthotels hey !

Thanks for the replies again .....need to book soon I think :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.