Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
tobacco prices
9 Posts
I went to Los Gallardos a couple of weeks ago and bought a carton of L&M Blue cigarettes for 22€. Didn't look at tobacco prices though.

HTH :D
hi is rolling tobacco, golden viginia or amber leaf, easily available to buy in the resort of mojacar?? thank you, 21 days to go till we go to mojacar for the first time!!! :D :pele
there are numerous tobacco shops only there can you buy in packs off 200 your allowed 16 cartons each thats 3200 cigs lol diana is the cheapest and my daughter says there ok
Hi, I came back from Mojacar on the 24th July and Golden Virginia packs of 10 are 43 euros and easy to get but you must buy from the Tabacas shops who only open between 8 and 2 and 5 til 8. They are spanish and still have their siesta.
sorry did not answer your second question - yes it is cheaper to but in the resort than at the airport.
hi
just to say that we have just returned from mojacar and we bought 5 x 50g of amber leaf tobacco in resort for Euros 11.50!!! bargain. needless to say we bought enough to take home with us for that price.
hi just a quick question. could somebody tell me what is the best ciggy's to buy there and what are your limits to bring home and also how much are they going for now a days thanks
golden virginia works out at£3.10 for 50 g,amber leaf is £1.50 for 50g,,,yes £1.50
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.