Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,
Apart from enjoying the lovely weather hopefully,There are plenty of things to do and places to visit.
Depending on where you're staying there's Marineland which is near to Palma Nova.There's two Aqua parks close to Magaluf,
There's the Caves of Drach near Porto Cristo.The train to Soller from Palma and the tram to the port is a great day out.
There are daily markets all over the island including one on Saturday morning in Palma.
There are various boat trips in all the resorts.
If you hire a car,there are some great places to visit,try http://www.a2zmallorca.com which gives you plenty of information.
Majorca is a great place to holiday whether or not you're young,old,with or without children.
We're off to Cala Bona on July 31st.3rd visit there.
Have a great holiday Becca :sun2
Well the Pirate Show would be top of my list, it's a great show.

I didn't get to visit Marineland because of the bad weather :cry
So I would like to do that.

And if you get a HAPPY MEAL from McDonalds, you'll get vouchers for every kid FREE with a full paying adult. Or 5 Euros of for an adult. :tup
for MARINELAND, AQUALAND, WESTERNPARK & the Waterpark in Alcudia.

A trip to the market too.

Have a great hols
Becca,

Me and my girlfriend have just come back from Santa Ponsa and I would recommend catching the old vintage train from Palma to Soller. Its something a little bit different and you get to see parts of Majorca that you wouldn't normally see. Theres a tram that links Soller to Port de Soller where theres a beach and marina and plenty of cafes, shops and restaurants.

We also went to Western Park in Magaluf. Theres slides and attractions for all ages and although we've been to much better waterparks its still a great day out. Palma is also worth a visit if you have the time.

Have a good trip! Steve
i agree with kazzzzzzzza, the pirate show is no1 choice,it is not cheap but worth every cent, have a nice hol bsully, (were off to P/Nova 25 june)
I agree also Pirates would be my first choice, would recommend to all ages and well
worth the money it's a fantastic show.
Marineland would be my second choice had a really good day there.
Top five changes when you go with kids compared to when we went as a couple!

Top 5 (In our opinion) with kids
1 Marineland
2 Pirates
3 Aqualand (el Arenal first choice, then Western, then Aqualand Magaluff)
4 Caves of Drach, now they can walk! they loved it this year
5 Glass bottomed boat

As a couple
1 Son Amar
2 Pirates
3 Day out in Palma inc Cathedral and Bellver castle if time, both glorious
4 Marineland
5 train to Soller, boring for kids but great scenery for grown ups
Thanks everyone, really looking forward to our holiday now! Which water park is best in Magaluf? We're staying in Santa Ponsa.
Rebecca
Personally, i would say Western Waterpark, just for the shows

Visit their websites to what each has, and see which you think is best for you

Western water park

Aqualand magaluff
I would agree the Western Waterpark is good fun and a great day out. And Pirates is a must.
Western Waterpark looks good. Very excited now :D

Thanks again!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.