Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Tour Khalef
6 Posts
Hello bennyblu welcome to HT :wave:

While you are waiting on some specific replies you might want to take a look at some reviews http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/tunisia/sousse/tour-khalef/

The Tour Khalef is also mentioned several times in other topics, if you use the search facility at the top of the page and enter Tour Khalef you will find several entries that might also help you.

Graham :tup
Hi Bennyblu
Having been to this hotel several times over the years :sun2 I have had both the 4 bedded rooms with bunkbeds and also an Interconnecting room.
Last year we went our kids were 13 and 9 they stayed in the Interconnecting room to ours, what this is is 2 rooms next to each other with a set of doors that enter the other connecting room, its really 2 standard rooms with a small step through.
Both rooms get tv's, baths, showers, wc etc.
If this is what your after Just ask your travel agents to book Inter-connecting rooms.
The 1 room with bunkbeds is slightly cramped the bunkbeds are placed next to the balcony doors so theres only a small gap to get onto the balcony, But if your not spending much time in your room they are fine.
:offtop
There's a good shop just through the Arches on your right you won't get hassled in there and they are fixed prices and generally cheaper than going into port el kantaoui. There's also a cash machine on the left through the arches 1 slightly further down on the right and yet another one across the road on the right.
If you fancy a nice Italian meal there''s a great restaurant on the light too.
If you need a taxi they are all parked just through the Arches too.

If you need any more Info please ask, Hope this helps you :cheers
Brill thanks for the reply, that really helps.

Just a few more questions. Is it a safe environment to give my 10 and 8 year old some freedom (ie. letting them go off and play games in the games room for 20 mins etc..)?

Is there good evening entertainment in the hotel for all four of us to enjoy?

What is the general standard of food like? I've read mixed reviews about all inclusive at this hotel with food and drink.

Thanks in advance

bennyblu
Can't give you any information on the hotel but Tunisia is very safe for children of their age, unless you notice that the children of other guests are badly behaved bullies, which doesn't often happen.
hi has anyone stayed here for xmas or new year cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.