Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
tourist Visa
6 Posts
been to tunsisa 5 times goin again in 4 weeks and ive never had to apply for a visa befor goin there, is this a new thing? or has it to do with the card thing you have to fill out before getting of the plane?
Tammie, I think that the charge and visa that Jennifrank is referring to only applies to longstay visitors who are staying for more than 3 months, which she and her husband do every winter, not people who are only going for a 2 or 3 week holiday.

SM
At the moment, the first 3 months here in Tunisia is visa free and all you have to do is fill in the little form for immigration -- however, those people wishing to stay longer now have to pay the 20 td per week per person. This increased from 10 td per week per person last week. It was originally just a one off payment of 10 dinar irrespective of how long you stayed , but this changed 7 years ago. If we had returned to Uk 2 weeks earlier we would have saved 240 td, but hey! that's life! x
aw right I see .... no worries then lol
Please don't put ideas in their heads Tammie or they may decide to charge all of us for visas like some other countries. :wink: I'm off to Sousse tomorrow so just about to start my packing, but my little immigration card is already filled in and stowed safely in my handbag with my passport.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.