Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
The train station is in La Nogalera Plaza (square) just off from Calle San Miguel.
When you come out of the station at Torremolinos you will come into the plaza, walk left across the plaza, across Calle San Miguel ( all pedestrianised) and the hotel is there (about 100 mtres away from the station...all of a 3 minute walk.)

Numer 4 is the station
Calle San Miguel coloured in pink
Gran Hotel Cervantes number 19.
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5408/cervanteszv.th.jpg

click to enlarge image & zoom in.
Sanji
Detailed information as usual Sanji. I hope the OP comes back to read your answer and offer some thanks :think
I hope the OP comes back to read your answer and offer some thanks

I can tell you they have never logged back on since asking the question :que
let's give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they can only get access here on Sundays (it was when they posted the question) :tup
Hi
Perhaps they have had problems with their PC / internet or a familly crisis who knows ?
or maybe they read the post in a hurry on their way to the airport?

I'm nobody important but i hope my input,mostly on the rhodes forum.is appreciated,however i wouldnt post info if i expected a show of gratitude,nor would i post again if i was the OP on this thread and i signed in and read the above responses,no need for them in my opinion,just seems hostile.
It wasn't being hostile, it's just intriguing why so many times when someone posts a question, they never come back to acknowledge the fact that they have read the information given to their question.

I can assure you that I don't spend my time answering a question for the "gratitude" and it's probably just disappoinment with the other threads going off at the moment like "why don't people post anymore" & "why don't people write a review" and at times it gets disheartening because you never know if the answer helped them or not.
Which reminds me.....
Did you buy your parents that booklet I recommended to get the best out of Malaga.?

Sanji
hey sanji,believe it or not that wasn't aimed at you,sorry i should have been more specific but didn't want to then be accused of being too personal!

i've not got that guide yet,good job you reminded me actually,my parents aren't really internet savvy and always ask me to go online and do all their booking etc,i'll make sure i get it ordered in time,cheers.

Off to benidorm in a few days,more 'me' than the costa del sol :cheers
Thanks very much for info sanji :que
Thanks to every other person making the sad comments when they dont know the truth.
Sambacasual wasnt far off the mark I have been away for 2 weeks to USA :sun2 the day after i posted message
thanks again Sanji
pilotvan
Thanks for coming back, please don't take it personally, but as I explained in my previous post that it gets a bit disheartening at times when folks don't come back into the thread they started.
Thanks for teaching some of us a lesson ( including me!) to never assume that everybody is the same.

Please stick around, we are a friendly bunch.....really.!

So when are you going to the Gran Hotel Cervantes.?

Sanji
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.