Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Transfer For 1-3 people from Dalaman to Marmaris about £35-45, This varies from company to company
How you go about booking this??
After it taking us 4 hrs to get from Dalaman airport to our hotel last year we said never again would we use the holiday companies travel!!
35- 45
Try Pandora Car Rental at http://www.dalamancarrental.com they are coming out at £81 return including a 10% discount. These are a professional company and have always provided us with good service.
hey, i might be going out to turkey next week and will need transfer from dalaman to marmaris......anyone recommend someone please?!also, how much should i expect to pay?!thanks in advance!xxx
My daughter used http://www.transferonly.com. Think it was 70 pounds return to Marmaris.
  • Edited by al321 2007-05-06 08:20:20
i have booked return transfers for 17 people dalaman to icmeler
for less than £210 :lol:
cheapest i got qouted :shock:
if you need contact info i have put it below
http://www.clubtokmak.com
Jcarey. priced transfer for 17 people with Transferonly and it was 190 return to Icmeler
it is only just under what i paid :roll:
but i have the peace of mind i personally no the people who are picking me up :wink:
so paying what i am paying i am more than happy just for the peace of mind
thanks al321 for looking at a comparison for me
Please can someone tell me how much to pay at airport for taxi to marmaris. As dont know whether to have coach or junp queues by getting a taxi

thanks
Hi Sammy,

Not sure the price of taxi from Dalaman to Marmaris, but I think it is round about £22 return through travel agent, this takes about 2- 2 1/2 hours.

wgipk.
Hi

Last September our booked transfer didnt turn up so we had to get a taxi, the price was £45 one way to Icmeler.
Sammy if you do decide on taxi please inform the travel rep you will not be using the coach, I've know times when the travel rep hasnot been informed and they have spent an hour looking for the missing people and checking they weren't stuck in immigration etc, this delayed all the other people.

Dave
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows what the best way to go about getting a private taxi for 8 people from Dalaman airport to club excelsior in Marmaris? Heading there next week and can't be bothered with the coach this time since there is so many of us. :)
Hi, You could try transferonly.com my daughter used them last year and they were very good. Maggie
That's great got sorted with icmeler online...cheers for all the suggestions folks :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.