Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We always use Folo Travel for our transfers but to Icmeler and have never had a problem,great service.

Diane :wave:
:sun2 for those wishing to book there airport transfers try freddy owner of living force travel agency i use him all the time and is tursab member so insured.
private transfer from dalaman to fethiye or hisaronu ovacik olu deniz is avaliable from freddy
tel land line on
or mobile on 00905323169512
fax 00902526166584
very good rates airport to hisaronu was 60 pound return for 4 people
Like dimrie we always use Folo travel - excellent service

Christabel
there is one new one about here is the website
http://www.goldenkeyestate.com
don't know of anyone that has used goldenkey yet.

or there is jay travel i only have an email address for this one
jay-transport@hotmail.com
:sun2
Hi russ,
We went with hamish mcturk last year had no problems, they have a website http://www.hamishmcturk.com and we e-mailed with our details, and when we arrived they were waiting, we also had them on the return, and they were also there on time. We did have their phone number and did double check they would be there for our return pick-up, and everything was fine.
I think the price was 20-25 pound each way, and you just pay the driver when they drop you off each way like a mini-cab.

Even if you dont book with hamish or if they were not there, there is lots of taxis outside the airport if you get stuck, a little dearer mind you.

All the best Jim.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.