Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi stu i asked the same question a few weeks ago and i think i was told about 50 euros by taxi. we go to the dosi hotel on 5th june 2 weeks.bri
We have used these guys before and they are AWESOME !

http://www.famous-tour.com
Hi stu_mac

The cheapest way, assuming you are going DIY, is to ask you accom provider. They can organise a pick up for you for around £30 one-way - for up to 4 people, and you pay the driver - who will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name on.

The taxis at Antalya airport are MEGA expensive, and the transfer companies work on this when working out their prices.

Prices arranged at the Side end are therefore always cheaper. We are in Side from 22nd June, staying at The Beach House.

Hope that this helps.
The Famous tour guys are advertising 60 Euros for Antalya to Side , we have used them and they are great

Regards
Thanks everyone for your advise and luddendenturk might see you there!!
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the names of and cost of a taxi transfer from Antalya airport to Side staying at the Turquoise Hotel. Also any info on excursions - do they do boat trips from Side? Thanks sj

*Merged to your existing topic on this Briar
Have you asked your hotel about transfers?

There are plenty of taxis at the airport and on display they have a board with distances and cost. I don't know what price they charge.
Hi, no I haven't asked hotel. It is mentioned in brochure but I assumed it comes at a cost and thought it might be cheaper to arrange seperately???
thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.