Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe.
Steve

Thanks a million for the extremely useful information which I will definitely use when planning my trip later next year. If I win another holiday though Mittenwald will need to wait until 2009!! :D :lol:
You would probably be better off travelling by ferry to Holland and then travel by train from there. When you get to europe train travel is easy and cheap. Depending on much rail travel you are going to be doing rail europe (sometimes called interrail) are quite good, they do tickets that will cover all rail tavel over a certain period to wherever you want to go (either country tickets, multi country tickets or whole of europe tickets). If you are planning long journeys then night trains are very good as well though you need to book in advance because they get full very quickly. Hope this is useful! :)
welcome to HT yexlm :D
Thank yexlm I will bear that in mind.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.