General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Travelling
5 Posts
Hi, I am sure there is not a flight from Gatwick to Bristol so either the train or coach, they both stop in Bristol then you have to get the airport shuttle to the airport or a taxi cost about £20. I am not sure about times the shuttle runs and to tie it all in I think she will have to come to Bristol the day before. There are hotels near the airport with a bus link to the airport so that would be safer as not much runs overnight.
Nation Express coachs run a service from London Victoria to Bristol airport but looking at the times there will be a wait at Bristol airport. I can see a service going at 23:00 arriving at about 03:00 which stops at several places along the way including Heathrow and another at 23:30 which arrives at 3:40 but there is a change of coach involved with this one at Bristol coach station. Best they look at the web site if they want to go that way. http://www.nationalexpress.co.uk
Colinj has beaten me to suggesting National Express.
Dear All,

Thanks for your helpful suggestions/advice that I have passed on to my friend. I will post to let you read what she decided . Right now tho we are both excited about the trip to Gambia. The only thing that is causing concern is the limited Kilo's and the items to fit in the suit case despite me having shipped a barrel and two boxes.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.