Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Have stayed at this hotel twice.

The 1st year we stayed on the groundfloor right in the center of the hotel and it was very loud. They blamed the noise on the Hard Rock across the street.

The second time we stayed at the front of the hotel. I think it was on the top but one floor. It was very quiet. We worked out the noise was coming from the hotel disco which is at the front of the hotel left side as you look at it.

Hotel in general is okay, a little untidy. Its right at the top of the Naama bay precint there is a shopping center opposite. With a HSBC bank. A little down the precwnt there is another bank lots of shops and resturants. There is a small supermarket down some steps just before Mcdonalds. Bewary of the hotel guard he may confiscate food and drink from you when you go into the hotel.

The hotel is well placed for all things in Naama bay, but its just of the edge so you can have a nice walk around. There is a private beach about 8 mins walk away it realy is close but when its hot you walk realy slow. If you cant be bothered walking they may still have electric buggies to take you to the beach where you can get food and drink and sign it to your room.
We ate in the Hard Rock some nights as the food is excellant and good value.

Let me know if you want anything else

df
Hi Dazer

Thanks for your reply, visited sharm last June, but it was so hot we never done any of the trips. We stayed in the Hadaba area, nothing really to do
there it was all based on Hotel life.

Just one more point. We are A/I and we were wondering if that applies to on the beach as well. thope you can help thanks bebe.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.