Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i will try to get my friend,to sign up,to holiday truths & give you some info.she goes,to this hotel about 4 times a year,she just returned on sunday actually.
we fly out on june 11th,following her recommendation,so if your family,fly after this date,i will post & try & help,when we return.
we have never been to olu deniz before,so can't help,at this moment in time.
sorry not much help really,
tracy
that would great thank you!

I would really like to hear from your friend so if you could get her to sign up that would be fantastic. I did read from the reports that this hotel has alot repeat guests which is always a good thing
My family have been visiting The Turk hotel for over ten years and my sister and I travel there at leat three times each year. Run by Lily , her family and a dedicated team of staff evey effort is made to ensure a warm and memorable stay. The hotel is spotlessly clean with new towels daily and bedding changed regularly. Brakefast is traditionally Turkish but an English breakfat can be ordered. The menu is extensive and the chef will cater for all ( do try mama's homemade lentil soup, pancakes and backlava). Entertainment includes a weekly Barbecue ( round the pool) with a wide range of Turkish food. A photographer is at hand to record the evening. This is followed by traditional belly dancing and dancing from all over Turkey.
Lily is always on hand and will arrange trips, using reliable insured agencies and also airport transfers.
The popularity of the hotel is shown by the many cooments written by guests on trip adviser and also by the number of guests who return each year. I would certainly recommend the hotel to anyone wishing to take a holiday in Olu Deniz.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.