Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, Have just booked two weeks at this self catering hotel, does any one know anything about it please? thanks
Hi Tina, have you been to the villa turk hotel? if so can you tell me what it was like, as I am goung there in May 2005 many thanks hilda
hi Hilda,I haven`t been to the Villa Turk as yet,but I am going Oct 11th so will let you know when I return.. :lol:
Please has ANYONE stayed at the villa turk hotel it is self catering only 15 apartments which look o k in the brochure but I would like someone to tell me the truth, we are going 2nd may 2005, many thanks for reading this
Hi....a friend of mine is out there now! She was staying for 2weeks...been to Hisaronu few times before. I received a text from her on Monday to say that they were being moved from the Hisaronu Villa Turk to their sister hotel in Olu Deniz as their one was closing as it is the end of the season. She is back in England Monday/Tuesday. I will find out info/photos and be back in touch!

Pam :wink:
Hahaha! Just checked your previous posts Polegate.....one was to Tina....she's my friend who is out there now!! Will certainly get her to reply on her return!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:( Thomsons have booked us into villa turk instead of the hotel turk in olu deniz has anybody stayed there as we are so disappointed that we are not in the Hotel Turk Regards
Not stayed there but have stayed at the Hotel Turk twice and going again on next Friday (booked direct). They are owned by the same family and if it is anything like the hotel it'll be fine. Have a look at their website at http://www.turkhotel.net

There is plenty to do in Hisaronou and the Dolmus to Olu is cheap and frequent.
Hi
After a disastourous holiday to Spain at easter have been looking for a reasonably priced holiday in Turkey(usually go to Icmeler, but our friends fancy a change) We have been offered a good deal for 16th July from our local airport to the Villa Turk in Hisaronu. Has anyone been to these apartments. have looked at loads of review sites but can't find any for these. I know it has only got 15 apartments and the photo's on Thomson website look good. any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks
shaz150
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.