Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
turkey 2009
7 Posts
If its All Inclusive you want then Antalya, Side, Sunrise Queen hotel, its an amazing hotel, you wouldnt be bored lots to do and the resorts fab it'll be my 5th time next summer in Side I stayed in Sunrise Queen this January just gone. It's on the beach and near good bars etc and not too far from the Side center, about 30mins walk up the beach mind but the local buses stop outside and are only like 50p

:cheers
dubbers theres lots of different resorts in turkey from somewhere very lively full of bars, shops ,discos etc to somewhere quiet and scenic,some places have fab beaches others not so good, some geared up for the brits whereas some typically turkish, so can you tell us more what you are looking for in a holiday to get the best advice on a resort .
depends on what you want.

Datca area http://www.hiddendatca.com is great for nature and if you want no mass tourism

Barut Lara beach resort is the best hotel I have ever been to! Excellent hotel, food, etc and very relaxing

Have fun,

Rgds Jeroen
why not have a look at the royal asarlik beach hotel in gumbet it's a/l and the reviews are really good . gumbet is just about 10min from bodrum .gumbet it's self is lovely to and good for a teenager .this hotel is right on the beach and the views are excellant. :)
Its Full Board Plus not AI, (but really there is food and drink available all day) but Club Lykia World in Olu Deniz is probably one of the best hotels you can get fro a Family Holiday. all the main tour operators carry it or you can book it DIY. 17 pools, three included resturants, private beach, lots of sports and entertainment.
Aqua Fantasy is a great AI hotel in Kusadasi. It's situated on the beach and has a large water park connected to it and can be booked with First Choice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.