Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
turkey 2010
9 Posts
Hi dont know how much you looking to pay or if you have kids , we stayed at the club daystar apartments booked through on the beach and really enjoyed our stay and would reccomend , our daughter and son in law with 2 kids stayed at the Alvaro Apartments booked through Thomas Cook and loved it so much they are going back next yr , both holidays were self catering .
We stayed at the Sarigul Apart which are in the Old Village so nice and quiet but within easy walking distance of all the hustle and bustle. Next door were the Castle Apart which may suit you better but I have not stayed there. Also, nearby are the Sun Garden Apart - which may be more suitable if you have children.

To be honest, I don't think you will be disappointed with Icmeler, wherever you stay.

Dave
PS - I thought you were starting an early "Who is going in 2010?" forum and I was going to say "ME"!!!!! :cheers :rofl :cheers

Dave
hi,thanks for your replys seriously looking at the alvaro apartments does anybody if it is just thomas cook who deals with these apartments?or is thier any other companies
I think the co op sell the alvaro as well
im sure you can book the alvro direct might be cheaper that way
im sure you can book the alvro direct might be cheaper that way

Unfortunately you won't be protected by ABTA - not a complete barrier to booking direct but as they say, "Buyer Beware"!!

Dave
The Alvaro are probably one of the best apartment blocks in Icmeler - The location , Pools and the staff make them difficult to beat.

You can book the one bed aparts with mytravel , alternitively the owner does have 2 bed villas which you are able to book direct.

Give them a go , you certianly won't regret it - they get many many return guests each year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.