Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Turkey 2010
9 Posts
Readall posts relating to Icmeler in this forum.
also read post relating to hisaronu (lively )and ovacik or maybe olu deniz :sun2
How do you get away with taking a 13 and 15 year old out of shcool?? :yikes

Wouldn't get away with that down here, have to pay the school holiday rates. :cry
But def go to Icmeler. (see my report)

J.
Hi Julian01

In Scotland school holidays start at the begining of July ;) I'm asuming as Stephen would prefer Glasgow/Prestwick airport that he's from there so kids are not out of school

Lynn
Sorry, didn't realise!

Think i'll move to Scotland, so i can get cheaper hols! :rofl :rofl :rofl

J.
not if your flying from up here its not :rofl :rofl
DOA
I've been several times to Varna/Golden Sands over the years , if you like that then you will enjoy Turkey. The resorts I've visited are Marmaris and Icmeler and have had a great time in both so would recommend you have a look.
Julian01 -the Scottish school holidays actually begin at the end June/beginning July and it's actually more expensive to fly from Scotland at that time of the year than from England!! Also alot less choice of flights than from say Manchester of Gatwick! Assuming thats why Stephen got a good deal from Newcastle - not Scotland!!
i agree with you lynn

suzie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.