Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Looks like you mean mud baths? We got a trip there took forever but we were staying Altinkum, Marmaris alot nearer to them..The trip was Mud bath, lunch , then a boat ride down to turtle beach a real nice time but it was such a long day for us. We also did a Turkish bath on our 2nd day fabulous!!!! sauna, turkish bath which was great fun then a massage and a face mask. Felt like a new woman when i came out lol
Its a long tiring day from marmaris but if its your 1st time you have to do it.When we did it we went on a boat to Turtle Island,had lunch on boat,then changed on to smaller boats to travel to mud baths,returned to Marmaris about 8.30 in the evening,this year it was priced at £12 each,same price that we payed 6 years ago!!h
when i went to Zante 2 years ago I had a shiatsu (sp) massge, and i hurt, i mean really hurt for days after, i really want to have the full works turkish bath, but i'm worried about hurting after.

is this the same kind of thing or completely different?
I think the previous poster clicked on the wrong subject, :que
No ;) - the subject title says 'massages' too. Friend of mine had massage on a beach in Thailand when we were there few years back and heard her shout out in pain. Still suffers now - x ray shows a fracture in that area.

:yikes ooops just realised Cambsgirl post is FOUR YEARS old :duh
:rofl edited because I can't count! LOL!
Its strange that her post subject is "Paradise lost 2",which makes me more confused :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.