Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
kellyrich,

There Is Lots Of Information And Various Links Across This Thread About The Airline, If You Have Any Specific Questions Then Just Ask

Gower
We're flying out on this airline on the 10th october from manchester to dalaman at 9am. Anyone know which terminal the use. Am gonna take me laptop so will find a wi-fi hotspot and post a flight review
paulandmarie,

Turkuaz operate out of Manchesters Terminal 2.

Darren
Thanx for that daz. At least i can tell the taxi where to drop us.
:sun2
Hi all i fly out with this company on the 24th october. I had never heard of them before and started to panic when i couldnt find much information on them. So firstly thank you for your help reading your reviews and comments has but my mind at ease.

The question i do have is that they are saying that we dont get tickets issued we have to show our invoice, intinery at the check in desk.......has anyone had to do this.....this is the first time i have not had tickets and feeling a little worried.

thanks

atate
atate,

Welcome :wave:

It Is Quite Common With Airlines Now To Only Ask You To Show Your Invoice (normally an e-mail) As All Details Are Held Electronically. So There Is No Need To Panic

Gower
atate,

A Gower mentions, many airlines don't issue tickets these days. What you have is an e-ticket; the booking reference number is all you need when you check-in although it's advisable to take a printed copy of your booking confirmation showing reference numbers with you.

Darren
well its 23:40 oct 09..and me and the better half fly out tommorrow evening to Antalya at 19:55 with Turkuaz airlines from gatwick.I have spent the last 2 hours trying to find out what terminal it departs from,even gatwick`s web site has no mention of it or the flight number.....nor does their own web site (if you can call all 4 pages of it a web site)............
Then i stumbled on to here,,,WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a understatment to say how pleased i am i found this thread.From what i gather they share onur's checkin desk at the south terminal.
Well now i can sleep without worrying,,and ive taken note of the comments about food so im packing mars bars and crisps for the flight with juicy fruits for me sugar rush,the misses will have to make do with a packet of mini chedders...
So a great big girly kiss to every one on here thats helped us out....
MANY THANKS
Rob & Tina
Ps..will fill you in next week when we return and rate the flights.
nite all....
turkuaz airlines: my verdict.

10th october: manchester - dalaman
90mins late. seats 33b+c no leg room what so ever. Air vents did not work. Had to sit on plane for 30mins before we were pushed back off the stand.

17th october: dalaman - manchester
45mins late. seats 23 c+d. Better leg room, air vents still did not work.

There was no communication between flight deck and passengers [where we were flying over, temperature etc]. The prices of drinks was a disgrace. 1 cola and 1 water 4pounds

i've flown all over the world and this is one of the worst airlines i have been on
just returned from a week at Calis Beach,flew out and back with Turkuez Airlines,apart from a delay at Manchester and Dalaman,no problems at all,not much legroom,but aircraft was very clean,snacks available,had wine and pringles on outbound,very nice wine,not overpriced,not quite as much attention to lifejacket procedures ect as usual. But there is a real bonus flying with Turkuez,and thats the trolley dollies,I think it was the current Miss Turkey,and five of the runners up,absolutely gorgeous,and same on return flight
hi can anyone help due to fly with turkuaz airlines this sat 1st may... my e-ticket states must ring airline 48 before flight to confirm still going due to volcanic ash activity... but the no. but there is no number on ticket and only no. can find is turkish one... does anyone know do they have an english no. thanks
joastourne,

There is their European Office + 49 - 211 - 59 801 590 or 594.

Best to do would be to contact the company with which you booked the flights

Gower
My flights have also just been changed from Onur to Turkuaz, thank god for this thread as I was having a little panic! Doesnt sound too bad - we go on Sunday from Manchester (Ash cloud allowing!!!!!!) fingers crossed eh!
i have just recieved an e-mail stating we are now flying with turkuaz instead of onur from manchester on 19th june (next sat ).when flying with onur my luggage allowence was 15kg and now after reading turkuaz airlines allowence its says 20kg. and i dnt know what terminal we fly from.

can anyone help with either of these problems

thanks john
johnlee4,

Welcome onboard :tup
Turkuaz operate out of Manchesters Terminal 2. Luggage allowance will be stated on tickets, but it's normally 15kg hold + 5kg hand luggage (20kg).

Darren
thanks dazbo. now i can look forward to my holiday on sat.
thanks again
Travelled on Turkuaz Airlines Manchester - Bodrum last week. I was originally booked on Onur Air, which was changed to Turkuaz.

The flights were fine, the seats on the fairly modern Airbus A321 aircraft were a bit hard though. The staff were nice, on the return they were chatting and joking with passengers. Usual Turkish charter flight: No entertainment or moving map, have to buy food, legroom tight e.t.c

They were similar to Onur, perhaps slightly more friendly.

Only problem the purser on the outbound flight had a very heavy Turkish accent and the PA had a low volume which made all the English annoucements incomprehensible.

On the return the purser was really good though and spoke clear English and didn't bother with the Turkish annoucements as she knew they weren't necessary.
Ask for emergency exit seats if you are fit and well its no problem they dont charge any extra when you check in and you will have lots of legroom we did this when we flew with them and it was much better.
Em.
They are now charging £10 at Manchester for extra legroom seats, they were when we travelled.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.