Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I have been twice already this year to Marmaris 5th to the 12th May, Total cost £106.60 per person Sun gezgin hotel on marmaris beach and Total cost £105.60 per person June 9th to 16th Marmaris gunesi hotel situated beside Marmaris market, Both were self catering for 1 week.
I went to Ovacik in April, going again on Wednesday and been invited to go in October.
I got back from marmaris just over a week ago and I am going back early sept, I too have to pay the £10 visa because I will miss out by a couple of days. I have already booked for June 09 as well, Love the place. :sun2
Is this a competition LOL!! It's my third visit to Datca this year next week and no need to buy a visa this time. I hope to squeeze in a couple more trips before the end of the year, possibly visiting Bodrum. Now I bet there is someone who can beat us all and say they live there!
Alizda, who did you book through? Sounds like a good deal for half term!!

Pam :cheers
How many times ?

I go to Marmaris three times a year.

May, August & September.

:sun2 :sun2 :sun2

Ekin Legend
Alizda,You DONT have to pay another £10 as the visa lasts for 6 months!.
I went in March and May 2 years ago and I knew about the visa but paid it again as I get harassed at airports.I tried to claim it back on the way home but they were having none of it. :rofl
Jay Trip wrote:
Alizda,You DONT have to pay another £10 as the visa lasts for 6 months!.
I went in March and May 2 years ago and I knew about the visa but paid it again as I get harassed at airports.I tried to claim it back on the way home but they were having none of it. :rofl

Jay trip the visa lasts for 90 days and not six months.
:whoops I knew I shouldnt have paid it as I went March 14th then back May 5th.
we went at easter for the first trip this year so when we went in may we didnt have to pay for the visa again, we are next there in aug and hopefully oct or dec although ive only booked up to aug at the moment, we usually go about 3-5 times a year. i could go for the 6 wks summer hols as we have an apt there ,my husband cant get that much time off work and i dont fancy just going with my little daughter, sadly i havent anyone suitable to ask grrr to come with me, so looks like it will be just 2 wks in the summer hols
hi pam (keepupwith)

we booked with mytravel! thomson wanted double the price :yikes
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.