Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Do you mean the Ephesus/Pamukale two day trip? I have done that one and really enjoyed it. It involves quite a bit of travelling but it's nice to see all the lovely scenery.
I did this trip from Kusadasi which is near Ephesus and loved it.It can get very very hot as there is no shade.
Thanks for the replies. Can you give me an idea of the cost please? Was the hotel and food on the overnight stay ok? :)
'Sir' and I have done this trip twice but from Bodrum. We loved it and the journey back, over the mountains, was stunning - the first time we did it we stopped at the very top and had champagne just as the sun was going down!! :cheers It is very tiring (especially for two old trouts like us!) but worth the trip. Can't help with prices etc. but the local agents will all have it available.
£65 per person.
This is the price one travel agent is chargeing for the two day trip. An overnight hotel on a bed and breakfast basis, return transporation and guide is included.
This price is from the Icmeler area,and is not a general price from other resorts that may be a lot nearer these attractions.

Gene
We went from Calis beach, early start, stopped on the way for breakfast and dinner, not in price but well worth the effort, we stayed in 5 star hotel hotel, meal and show in evening,food loverly, Pamukale, swam in the themal pools, Hiropolis fantastic, Ephesus amazing but very hot, no shade what so ever, take hats, water, suncream we were very glad we went, cost us around £60 each but was a few years ago
did this trip a few years ago from marmaris, really enjoyed it. it cost about £80 for the two of us. well worth it. joan is spot on about ephesus being very hot,so if you go make sure to take water with you.

percy123.
Hi Ally, I ventured on this trip from Icmeler last June with the Waterfall tour. Wonderful :) well worth the visit. Our tour guide Sam was first class!! Temp very hot tho' but plenty of iced water on hand.

fernachie. :cheers
Thanks everybody for your replies and tips. Looking forward to going. 7 weeks and counting :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.