General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Yes, they can still go. It won't be a problem.
Lyn
I am assuming the friend is not expecting his money back from the TA?. Is it something that can be covered by his travel insurance?
At short notice, my sister was unable to travel with me on a recent holiday to Barcelona. I booked it all independently, flying out with BA and back with easyJet.

Tell your son to inform the staff at the boarding gate that this person won't be boarding the flight, otherwise they may waste time calling the name over the PA system.
Pippy
I am glad you posted- you have just reminded me of something :tup
If you have booked flights alone then if you contact the airline you will get taxes refunded.
Pippy wrote:

Tell your son to inform the staff at the boarding gate that this person won't be boarding the flight, otherwise they may waste time calling the name over the PA system.

No one will waste anytime as he won't have checked in for the flight in the first place.
Feebee1 wrote:
Pippy wrote:

No one will waste anytime as he won't have checked in for the flight in the first place.

Apart from the fact they've already gone, the OP said they'd already checked in.
Sunaddict wrote:

Apart from the fact they've already gone, the OP said they'd already checked in.

Opps missed the online checkin.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.