Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
LOL - the one with the beard came out well Ian :D
Sorry Cy, I didn't see you either :(
Never mind...there's always next time
Hi Cardiff Lad, we arrived in Protaras during the early hours of the 28th but already had plans for the evening.
We did spend alot of time in Bells though, and saw you in there on the Saturday night - sorry we didn't speak but as your team had beaten ours 4:0 earlier in the day :( we kept a low profile!!
We will be in Protaras next June for 2wks and will hopefully meet up then.

Cheers,
Preston & Maggie
Hi Preston, sorry my broadband has been off for a couple of days so I apologise for the delay in reply.

Sorry you couldn't meet up on the night.

I hope you didn't hear me sing in Bells lol.

I'll be there for the last two weeks in June next year so if you are there then yes it would be great to meet up.
so are there any plans for a meet up this year??? :?:
IF they'ed stop turning me down for overtime I'd be coming back again... lol.. (sulk)
Well myself and pubdog will be there at the same time in July if anyone else fancies a meet up.

I'll be there 1-15th July, not sure on Pubdogs dates but they are somewhere around there I believe.
We are there 8th - 24th July and we are happy to have another meetup :)
Ady
2 Sep to 16 Sep, so we will miss it.

Mark
well mark You could alwats organise the september one... :lol:
This topic poses the question... "Is there an official HT meet-up"?

Marion
with members scatted over all five continents it would be a bit difficult but many members do manage unofficial ones when on holiday remembers a new member may also be new to the resort and need some guidance

wizard
Well we did well with our meet up last year so it would be nice if we could have another one this year.
Wizard wrote:
well mark You could alwats organise the september one

I used to belong to a club whose motto was "The club for the un-clubbables."

That just about sums me up. :wink:

Mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.