Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Count us in, we are there 20th Sept to 1st Oct...
but then I guess you already know that :wink:

Ady

PS I guess we also should point out the HT Warning about meetups here:
Warning about Meetups
We were going to have a meet up anyway Ady. If I can get more there it would be even better.

Question is do we want a venue with entertainment or do we want one where we can talk.

If it's the latter I think a good place (and no i'm not plugging it again lol) would be the Phoenix as they dont have loud entertainment.

If it's decided entertainmebt is needed then i'll leave it up to the peopl that want to go.

Windmills may be a possibility because they have the area at the back that is quieter so we get the best of both world's, entertainment and being able to talk.

Good idea putting the warning on. We don't want people to feel uncomfortable.
Cardiff..you can count me in and my other half as well..phoenix sounds good as ive not managed to go there yet...were in Pernera 20th sept till 4th oct..hope your keeping count cardiff.. 8)
Would have loved to meet up with a few of you, but I arrive on the 7th October.

Have a fab holiday time

Amanda
hiya again Amanda..pity you wont be there ...i will take some pics to show you..i shall tell athena at the toxotis all about it so she can tell you when you get there.. 8) ..just hoping i can get a picture of cardiff with out his sun glasses on 8)
As you lot get there I will be returning :( otherwise, would have liked to have met up with you.

However, just as Ady has already pointed out (thanks Ady), please be mindful of a few points when arranging meet ups.

Please have a read of the following

Kath x
Hi ill be in ayia napa from the 24th sept for a week , id be up for it as long as i can get there easly enough
Martin, it's not far from Napa.

If you've got a car then it'll take 10-15 mins otherwise the bus from Napa to Paralimni goes through Pernera until a certain time which I think costs about 70cents.

If you want to get a taxi I think thats about CY£10 but not certain on that one.

Let us know what you think. I'll mark you down as a possible.
Phoenix sounds good to us too, Ian.
Looking forward to it already :D

Ady
Ok we'll say the Phoenix then.
At the moment there are 5 of us, possibly 6 if Martin can get over from Napa.

I'll wait and see if there is more interest and work out which day we do it.
how would everyone talk to each other without a computer ?... LOL

actually, when you think about it... there isn't a language/accent barrier when typing... ya no wha I meanz pet?
Hi Cardifflad,

That's a great idea. Count us in.

We arrive on Sept 27th :D

Amber
Hiya Amber..are there 2 of you? if so that means theres 7 of us altogether at the moment..cant wait!!!!!
Hi hevleigh,

Yes there will be 2 of us - me and hubbie :D
Way hey, thats great, more people.

It'll be great for you to join us Amber.
I really wish I hadnt read this topic now - I'm so jealous of you all being in Cyprus - I'm off to magaluf for a change next week but i will definately be in Pernera again next June.

Have a great holiday and hope you all manage to meet up - say hello to the owners of the phoenix for me, I met them in June, really lovely people.
I will do Max.

I may see you again next year as I will be there in June again.
I too feel as if I'm missing out :( but hey we're off to sunny Florida instead at the beginning of October. Hope you all have a great time and pass on our best wishes to Barry & Yvonne.
When were you planning the meet to be , i will have my 2 kids with me who are 6 and 4 , and of course the mrs , i believe the buses only run up to 5 pm so it would be a taxi job after that , let me know what you had in mind
Oh yes my tickets turned up today :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.