Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
What french strikes????
Please could you give some details.
Due to go to cannaries next weekend and reteurn week later.
hi welsh lass have you been asleep all week :lol: :lol:

this strike

wizard
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
How did I miss this?
Better pack some overnight stuff in the hand luggage.
Does anyone know if the Spainish airport strike has been called off, I fly on Sunday to Palma and I am hoping it has been.
Hi
I fly out to Magaluf next Saturday (15th) and since I heard about the proposed strikes last month I have been on edge. I am feeling a bit nervous I want my holiday to go smoothly. I don't know if anyone feels the same, the uncertainly is sort of putting a damper on my holiday not knowing, I can't get into the "excited holiday mood" until I know whats what. :(

Dawn
The 4 day airport staff Easter strike action was called off a few days ago according to the Spanish press.
Hi all
Hi Robbo as in other forum, thank you for updating us it was such a relief. Now I can look forward to next weekend.
:lol:
Regards
Dawn :wave
great news - thanks for the info.

we fly to murcia on Thurs 13th and come home on Sun 16th so were due to be hit both ways so are very relieved.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.