Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I think speaking to the head office is the only thing you can do and hope they'll get him a decent place soon. Please make sure you get him to fill out a complaintws form in resort which the rep is obliged to supply and sign when it's been completed. He'll be given a copy which he'll need to bring home with him on order to persue the matter with Thomson. It's a bit daft that she wouldn't give her name because surely it will be displayed on her badge on her uniform.

Sorry I can't think of anything else to advise whilst he's there but I hope something will be sorted out for him soon and he'll be able to enjoy the rest of his holiday :tup
Sorry about the typos- I can't edit in complaints section.
Thank you for replying

I will try to get hold of head office tomorrow to find out their policy on calling the resort rep.

Luckily son has taken photos of everything. Just wish he had videoed her refusal to give her surname or call the area rep.

Will let you know what happens

Biff
That's appalling.....it really bugs me when they supply sub-standard accomodation and then offer to move you but only if you pay them extra. I do wonder if they do it on purpose as an extra money making venture.

Hope they sort your son out and I hope the rep who refused to give her name and refuse to ring area rep finds herself on the receiving end of a very stern talking to...that's no way to treat paying guests.
I wouldn't worry about not knowing the rep's surname as the Thomson office will know what reps are working at each resort. Her christian name will identify her.

The photos will stand as proof of the conditions. Just to be a bit picky, they don't take ants seriously as they are a problem in all hot countries but the maggot on the loo roll and a cockroach infestation is not acceptable.

Good luck and please let us know if he gets satisfaction.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.