Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I don't know Paphos well enough to offer advice about accommodation as I live in Limassol.
We have had visitors for the past two weeks and they have all enjoyed hot sunny weather most days, although swimming pool on their complex was still too cold. Weather should be OK in May, but you might have some occasional rain showers. Hope you get fixed up with a hotel!
Carol
From what I've found, Kings Paradise Villas (if that's where you mean, as you've not made it too clear; "kings villas paradise"; "villa Kings paradise") are in Coral Bay not Paphos (well, Coral Bay is in Paphos DISTRICT) so are going to be about 10km/6 miles from Paphos harbour area.
http://www.postimage.org/Pq2mOF60.jpg
There are plenty of places to eat and drink in the Coral Bay area and there is a frequent bus service to and from Paphos harbour area and Paphos town.

Mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.