Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Transfer from Varna Airport to Sunny Beach should be antisipated to take about 120mins.

Regards,

Tx
Balkan Holidays don't fly into Varna from Cardiff, they fly into Burgas (or Bourgas, as they call it), which is the nearest airport to Sunny Beach - anyone wishing to go to Varna or the Northern resorts is transferred by coach (around 2.5 to 3 hours, depending on resort) - see http://www.balkanholidays.co.uk/index.php?op=35&country=Bulgaria&edition=S10b.

Cardiff Varna* Sun CB7A 23 May 03 Oct 10:00 9:00 3 hrs. £28.00 £35.00 £42.00

Cardiff Bourgas Sun CB7A 23 May 03 Oct 10:00 9:00 3 hrs. £28.00 £35.00 £42.00

Note the 'Varna*' in their timetable and the fact that the flight number and time are the same as the Burgas flight.

If they did fly into Varna it would make it unnecessary for me to travel to Gatwick from South Wales in order to fly to Varna but they have not done so for several years.

Baldur
That's fab....I'm assuming transfer time from Bourgas is about half an hour as it is with most other companies....she won't mind the suppliment charge as it would be cheaper than having to go to another airport
Thanks for your reply
Tangobunny wrote:
....I'm assuming transfer time from Bourgas is about half an hour as it is with most other companies....she won't mind the suppliment charge as it would be cheaper than having to go to another airport

Yes, depending on the location of her hotel and the number of drop-offs en route, around 30-40 minutes.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.