Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
welcome to the greek forums of HT... the greek season only opend this week so it is unlikly that any members who have a holiday booked here will have come back yet, on searching the Kritty hotels it is showing as a proper 5 star theonly reviews i found were for last year

yasas

wizard
We will also be going there in July and was wondering if there is any dress code for the restaurants.

Many thanks :)
looking at the resteraunt choice and bearing in mind it is 5 star i would fully expect men o have to ware LONG trousers and collard shirt [if it were i lucky enough to be going i would also ware a tie and jacket out of courtesy to the staff.].

wizard
I would think you would be best to avoid wearing shorts but to be on the safe side why not email the hotel and ask?
vasia_beach@greekhotel.com
Just in case you haven't seen them yet we have reviews of the hotel here :)
Just returned from Vasia Beach hotel, no building work going on around the hotel.
We were there for a week and found it to be a very good hotel, I wouldn't say it is up to British 5* standard but was not disappointed with what was on offer.
Most men wore long casual trousers/short sleeved shirts for the evening meal, never saw anyone wearing a tie.
I know it is early season although it was half term week but there were plenty of sunbeds available late into the morning.
We would go back again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.