Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Unfortunately the noise from above is what happens anywhere that has tiled floors, which is most apartments in Portugal.

Can I suggest you put a review on the review page of this forum, so others are not misled about the distance from the beach?
Anyone else been to Verandes that had a different experiance ?
Oh aint i glad i got my own little nest on the Algarve, done this wore the t-shirt, same all over spain portugal greece and many more places. The fact is some folks dont care about what noise they make especially when they have had a skin full of ale & come in at 3am in the morning, could they not creep in like we used to do,nowt worse than a young baby or kids being woken up by inconsiderate people, but its a fact of life unfortunately. Ear plugs are a must!! Cheers Jayjan
If you are staying at "Verandes du Albufeira'',then earplugs IS a must !!
You will need it to"protect''you from the apartment noise above you(some people believe in moving furniture at ALL hours of the day and it seems that hte same people move it all the time) aswell as the apartment that they busy building infront of Veranded du Afbufeira.

I am off to Crete Greece again next year........much better,water is also warmer and you can actually swim in it..!!However I must say that hte Portugese peolpe that I came across and dealt with will we were there, where excellent peolpe....friendly,polite,helpfull etc!!
Take it you wrote this after a few down the pub Bianchi? :wink:

Noticed you still have not posted a review, come on sir, chop chop :D . By the time people come to book next years holiday, this thread will have disappeared and the only way they can check on the hotel is via the review page. The last thing we want is more tourists put off coming to the resort by a bad hotel, or misleading advertising!
Click Here to add your review of this hotel. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.