Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Very Quiet
6 Posts
It is very quiet at the moment. I think its a mixture of the time of year and the credit crunch. Forums that are more popular during the winter months are not so quiet.

Sarah
We are just back from Fuengirola and it is getting expensive and will only get worse.The experts(alledgely) predict the euro-pound will be down to 90cents for your pound.
The pound climbed a little today, the first in a long time. Lets hope this the start of a recovery, slow as it may be. If the pound does not recover, Spain and the other Euro countries will suffer regarding UK tourists this year.

Happy new year to all :wave: :wave:

robert
What did you find expensive SilverBlack, were you comparing it with the UK or previous visits to Fuengirola?

Have prices gone up or is it more expensive mainly due to the exchange rate?

Happy New Year everyone.
Prices are still the the same, in fact some prices are slightly lower. It's the exchange rate that is making Brits think that everything is more expensive. It will be the same in any euro country.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.