Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi

Not sure if you've been already but we went in Feb (halfterm) got to reception and asked for an upgraded room "no problem senor" Got the keys and NO charge.

Although it would have been safer in a standard room as our jacuzzi caught fire :shock:
Some friends have booked for these apts in Sept, but can't for the life of me think where they are.
Have had a quick look at some maps with no luck.
Someone must know. :hmmm
They are north of the motorway, 1 junction down from the waterpark. The Aqua Thermal Spa is facing the apartments. http://www.teneriferesorts.com/Playa-De-Las-Americas-Map.htm is a decent map of the area. E2 is the square to look for
Try also this as it will save you downloading the full map of PDLA.
Villa Tagoro Just above where it says "next map" in red.
Thanks for your replies, Allmen I could't get your link to work :?:

Nigel2004
In fact it may not be the link as the whole of Eurosol's site seems to be down this morning. :cry: I'll try later.
Thinking of booking for Easter . Any body stayed or got any info about it .

Thanks
All I can say it looks fine from thed outside tried to get in but the security at the reception was quite heavy. I belive the apartments have been getting an upgrade or at least the outsides have all been painted, and not the usdual white, but the softer colours you get in Tenerife. As i said it looks fine and certainly the people who we met that stayed in there said it was OK.

Have a look at the map in the Eurosol site here and you will see the location.
Should get posher by the month as they are selling half of them off as holiday homes to private individual purchasers. There is a big hoarding on the road side advertising them for sale.
We did the same, turned up at reception and friends who had been there a week already had arranged it for us for free. Ours also caught fire! We were overlooking the kids playground if that helps.

Great balcony for a wee kickabout as well.
off to villa tagoro in may 06, never been to tenerife before, so excited and also bit worried? have found a good map of where hotel is which was good. will be able to find our way round a bit!!
just few questions if anyone can help, would be really appreciated.
How far from bars etc is Villa Tagoro? and the nearest Beach?
How much is taxi into center of Playa de las america?
How much is the waterpark? and is it worth it?
Is food ok and drinks in the hotel?

many thanks.
we have just returned from the noelia sur new year week, there were others there with wrist bands on indicating all inclusive, as the noelia is not all inclusive i asked some people why they were having all inclusive, the reply was...... we have been moved here because the villa tagora was what they described as holiday from hell, they said the food was raw, que's for 20 mins for a drink and were then told they had run out of plastic cups, rooms dirty, loose tiles around the pool etc. apparantly the manager from the noelia has been sent there to give it a shake up as the tagora is a sister hotel to the noelia, so things may well be improved
Some friends stayed in Vila Tagoro last Sept, they did have an issue with their room - it was on ground level (almost underground) & got no sun so it was really musty. They complained & were moved to a higher level room which was fine. They said food was of a good standard. There are some bars across the road, but you may be better off going to Fanabe area in the evenings. You could probably walk there (15-20 mins) but would have to be a taxi back (around 4-5 €uros). Taxi to Las Americas centre, around 8€uros.
Have you looked at their website? HERE

Waterparkwebsite HERE All details & prices are on there. Very good day out especially if you have kids. One tip though - get there early to get a sunbed & try & go on a changeover day (tue or fri).
Nigel
villa torago to Fanabe takes at most 7 to 10 mins walking at a slow pace
fingers crossed it will be allot better then, if not, they will have to move us!! we take travel brochure with us anyway so they can read it for themselves. been caught on that before, showed them the brochure, within 1 hour was moved hotel!!
What about the waterpark? Worth a visit? And how much roughly?
Bouncyblonde, please read my last post - I have given you the website for the waterpark which gives you all the info, & also commented on what a good day out it is.
Yeah thanks Nigel2004, did read your reply and have checked out site. looks really good, apologies for my blonde moment.....what is change over day? another blonde moment....sorry
No probs bouncyblonde, changeover day is when the majority of holidaymakers arrive/depart Tenerife. The large majority of flights arrive/depart on a Tuesday & Friday. In other words - if they are at the airport they are not at the waterpark.
Hope this helps

nigel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.