Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:hyper :hyper No way miss it Rockerender go for it ...all you need is a bed and a shower ..jump at the chance.....what a brill price
I think you're right Irishcolleen. I hope you're a Sunderland Supporter???
:rofl Away man ....I have been over that bridge a few times been to gateshead in the past ..but cant say I know much about the football...but I do know they play in black and white :rofl colleen
I better not reply to that awful black and white comment.Anyway I booked ,cost £540 to go on the 10th November 2007.
Seems a pretty good deal and I found lots of good comments on another site.
As you say ,a bed and a shower is all you require, we spend every day on the beach.
Read some reviews and though none are glowing none are bad either. Overall most reviews are pretty good and it seems a typical decent basic Goan hotel. I wouldn't have it any other way. Sounds like a great deal for the price.
:bow Forgive me Rockerender told you I know nothing about football ....im in goa myself from the 17th of november so if your at one of the meet ups you can tell me what sunderlands football shirts are like :rofl I take it they are not black and white .....colleen
I'll be wearing a red and white shirt, just for you. I thought being Irish you would be aware of two well known players , Nial Quinn and Roy Keane , the chairman and manager of the club and a lot of Irish investment in the club.

What do women know about football??????????? :bhead :bhead

See you then. From ROKERENDER
rokerender, where have you been looking for prices?

cheapest atm for us is £584 each to prazeres for three weeks in jan/feb 2008.

cheers,h.
A firm called Instant Holidays , its part of the Co-op on p.181 ITV teletest.
If we went a week later it was cheaper - just over £500 from Manchester.

They also online but I hav'nt checked their site. It took a couple of calls to get the right girl with the right price.

Good luck
cheers, gave them a bell, £571 each for 3 weeks.

gonna give directline a bell now and see if i can knock some off them! :D
My wife did that and got a little extra off.Play on against the other ,it usually works.
That was the cheapest price we could find at the time and better then our friends got last year.

Good luck
instant was £1713 for 3 weeks for 3 people.

told directline i was quoted £1693 and they said they would match it but deposit was £450 instead of £300 with instant. wouldnt budge so i walked away!

will phone instant back in a couple of days and hit em with the £1693 quote from directline.

if they match it ill take it, flight only is working out more expensive than a package atm.

unfortunately, flight are with monarch,hisssssssss :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.