Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
visa arrived
20 Posts
good for you :D ,im off there on 29th for fortnight,and cant wait.been working in hull for last 2 month and need a break,lol :)
hello hulls
when you going, let me know and we will meet up, i'll wear my saints shirt :lol:
Hiya Chris

I will start looking after the new year but hope to go about the middle of Jan. Hopefully see you there
and i may wear my boro shirt :wink:
Not sure whereabouts you like to stay Hulls but some not bad prices coming up with Jewel in the Crown holidays, most departing January and February. Good luck hope you get something :D
yes gemma i saw them too :) .very good prices indeed.
Gemma

Was that on their website or from travel agent?

Les

I might wear mine as well
On the Jewel in the Crown website Hulls. A selection of hotels in Baga, Calangute and Candolim. Compared to some of the brochure prices I thought they were ok. Good Luck, let us all know if you get booked up :D
:wink: got a good deal Hulls....see you there!
have you booked yet hulls.

don't forget our meet up
:wink: Travelling more this time, but hopefully catch up with you at one of the meets or normal 'watering hole'! :lol:
Haven't booked up yet but have seen a deal at a place called Maizons Lake Resort but can't find a review on here.
Anyone got an idea on this place
Found a review..but unsure whether I'm allowed to post link. I'll pm you with it....if Fiona says its ok..then I'll post on here later :wink:
i see there are a few of us going on the 25th and 26th
WickedChris - We're going on the 24th Jan from Manchester :)
Oh were on the monarch flight on the 26th.

where are you staying?

And have you got your wristband?
Leaving on 28th from Heathrow to Delhi,then on to Goa Feb1st for 3 weeks :D :D
Ann :D
WickedChris - we are on the mytravel flight on the 24th, and we are staying at the Beirmar in Baga.
No we havent got our wristbands :( , but if we do happen to see people wearing them we will stop for a chat. :D

Not long to go now

Nicola
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.