Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
we walked in off the beach last september, it was very modern, hammocks in the gardens, the pool seemed quite small, but it was all new, and the bar inside the hotel is trendy.
cheers iallen looking forward to it already. :sun2
Hi

I am staying at the Vrissiana Hotel in Protaras in late May for a week and was wondering if anyone had been there since it was refurbished??

The photos make it look gorgeous so i'm really looking forward to it. Is there anything I should know about the hotel before going? I have a 22month old with me btw, so any tips/warnings in advance would be useful

;)
Hi,

I went to take a peek last year when I was over because we had stayed there prior to the refurb and I wanted to see what they had done to it. I went into reception and around the public areas and pool area and it really is very chic :tup . When we were there, if you had a room on the same side as the Ghetto bar and near the road then it could be quite noisy till quite late but since they have changed all the patio doors etc the noise may not be so bad now. If you request a room nearer the beach end you should have no worries! Have a great time :sun2
any links to sites, tour operators etc, as i wouldn't mind going back here again, last there in 05
Just retrned from this hotel, very impressed, full review on the hotel review section :D
any good online places, for this hotel price wize?
It's a Tsokkos hotel (which ones in Protaras aren't? :wink:) so may be worth checking here
https://www.debliteckserver3.com/tsokkosnew/pages_eng/vrissiana.php?hotel_id=29
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.