Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
there are lots of foot and coastal paths. you could walk from es cana to santa eulalia all along the coast BUT i wouldn't recommend it in june as it can get very hot and humid - not conducive to country hikes at all. come in the winter for perfect walking conditions.
there are lots of foot and coastal paths. you could walk from es cana to santa eulalia all along the coast BUT i wouldn't recommend it in june as it can get very hot and humid - not conducive to country hikes at all. come in the winter for perfect walking conditions.

Although, it would give the perfect excuse to stop at lots of bars on the way. :wink:

I agree though. I have walked between the two in July and it can be very hot and hard work plus the scenery is not overly spectular.
Often the headlands between bays can be very rugged and frequently may also be private property. I have not walked from es cana to Sta Eulalia but would expect it to be at least 45 minutes to an hour. Past S'argamassa and Bora Bora beach.
Hi there
thank you for the advice.

regards
Dawnie-Rob
Came home today from Santa Eularia And I walked from there to Es cana yesterday along the coast path. Not for flip flops, I took my walking boots and was glad of them. Took me an hour then came back on water taxi €4. As was said before, not that scenic but a nice walk with plenty of places to have a drink & snack.
Hi gingernick
Thank you for the information. Hope you had a good holiday. We are off on Saturday.

Regards
Dawnie-Rob
Hi all
Just to say you were right about not being able to walk to the other resorts. Did go on the boat and it was a lovely trip around the bay.
Fantastic green colour of the sea.

Regards
Dawnie-Rob
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.