General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Well the finale is next week. I just hope it isn't solved in the last minute with a telephone call from forensics, as was the case in last nights Scott & Bailey and roll the credits. :que
I was nearly right. It was solved in the last minute of last weeks episode with a phone call from computer experts. The finale was just a re-enactment of whodunnit and how they did it and why. I don't get why the Press think its the UKs answer to The Killing. It wasn't in the same league In my opinion. As always my wife knew whodunnit a couple of weeks ago.

For those without Facebook or twitter, theres an exclusive extra finale scene of Danny's Wake on Youtube, don't watch till you've seen the finale though:-
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uIQCoYLB6E[/spoiler]
I didn't have a clue Frank. Was a bit disappointed to be honest. :(
I think because my expectations were quite low, I enjoyed the Final episode but agree with Frank that's it not in the same league as theing like The Killing, Spiral etc was glad I stuck with it in the end. Seems like there will be a second series.
I guessed 2 episodes before the end as well, since the killer was about the only one who HADN'T been fingered as a suspect :rofl
Certainly wasn't as good as some we have watched but we both agreed that it was well acted - but how are they going to do a 2nd series?? David Tennant's character has been invalided out and the Det Sgt is moving away. Perhaps they will bring back Pauline Quirk -we were convinced that she was the head of the local drugs ring for a few episodes ;)
I think its going to focus on the Sandbrook case which was the one before Broadchurch. Perhaps DT will come back as a private detective and Ellie will help him? I'm looking forward to it though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.