Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I guess there is not aqua park in Side , But I m not sure.
You can see on google earth :cheers
They advertise an excursion to the water park at Antalya. Afraid we didn't go, so can't say any more!
Rorron
You go to a 5 stars hotel 's water park.
There is a waterpark in Antalya city, near the Migros supermarket. There is also one in Belek belonging to the Rixos Premium hotel, which you can buy day entry to. Both of them are quite a distance away (not sure, but around 1 hrs journey). Whether there is one nearer to Side, I'm not sure - didn't see one when we were there. Denny
If you read the latest review on here for the Hemera Hotel in Side, the reviewer talks about the two water parks mentioned above by denny. Sounds like the Belek one is to be avoided! The Antalya one is apparently much better.
Hi

Have been to both the Troy aqua it's about 20 mins from Side - http://www.temturizm.com.tr - (beside the Rixos hotel), and the Antalya water park (part of the Dedeman resort hotel). The Antalya park was more reasonably priced but a bit tired in places, also some of the rides were off on the day we visited - it's approx 1 hr from Side. Very nice park with plenty slides and 2 restaurants, there are also steps down to the sea and a jetty - really pretty, and cool too, in the summer months - we visited in 2006 and would return - sorry can't recall what the entry fee was. Last July we went to the Troy aqua - we paid around £30 each which included return transfers, entry, dolphin show, a meal and drink. Loads of slides, everything very new and clean, visually stunning and a great day out we thought. We booked our trip through a Turkish friend so can't say which of the tour operators offers this excursion or how much it would cost.
Lara
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.