Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
:D Hi there is 3 water parks in Marmaris

There is one up the hill just by the side off mcdonald's that is brilliant for your 3 year old lots off water slides and water fountain's.

There is one on the beach and also a small one over the road from the Grand Azur on the main road between Marmaris and Icmeler.

I would highly recommend the one on the hill we took our grand kids there in July and spent 6 hrs there it was fantastic. :D

There is also big slides there for adult's also food and drink were quite reasonable. :lol:
thankyou

god 3 waterparks, my little boy will be well pleased.

is there more than one macdonalds in marmaris, because the macdonalds we went to last year was surrounded by hotels.

do you know how much it is!

thanks

zelda
I would agree with Celine the water park at the top of the hill has something for all ages. Especially for little kids as they have an area with climbing frames and slides, also water shooting out.

I would be careful with little ones in the area with the waves, as they are very strong. Stay near the edge until you have tested them out.

The only problem I see with this water park is that because it is at the top of the hill it is very windy. In the height of the summer it disguises the strength of the sun and I would imagine if you go when it isn't very hot it might be a bit cool (if that makes sense :? )
Hi

We're going to the Grand Azur next October half term (last week in Oct) Does anyone kow if any will still be open then please?
hiya, do be careful of the floor when getting out the water, it is very slippery. We saw a couple of people slip and hurt themselves, our nephew slipped and cut his foot :x
does anyone know which waterpark is nearest to the new club aida?? is it a decent one??
All 3 are close Chris, the new one is up a hill behind Aida, there`s one on the beach and another smaller one about 10 mins walk towards Icmeler. I noticed this one had a sign saying free admission, don`t know if it was because it was the end of season or if its free all of the time.
cool

thanx all for the information, i think we'll be visiting the waterpark quite a few times, providing we dont fall over and break our necks.

im not really a fan of slides so i can stay and sunbathe whilest my other half and little boy can enjoy messing around.

:wink:
Anyone know if they're open in October please?
not sure,

when i went last year 28 sept-14 oct, i believe they were open. but not sure towards end of october.

they should be really shouldnt they. 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.