Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
hi event

if you use the search facility you will find information on the water park.

sorry we do not have reviews for that property but i am sure some members may know it

to find an ATM machine please use the ATM finders the links can be found on page 1 of the atm thread in general enqiries

wizard
hi

this is the only post i could find on the waterpark, and while helpful, i was wondering if anyone has been lately and has info on prices in and how many slides etc

i couldnt find the atm thread, sorry bout that
i believe there are 2 atms in tsilivi but i will check and let you know, whereabouts are you staying as tsilivi is well spread out
we are staying in the filoxenia apartments
We visited the water park in July, not quite sure how much it cost (hubby sorted it out) but it was about 70 euro's with transport from Alykanas for 2 adults & 2 children, there where enough slides to keep my 9 yr old happy (she could go on them all even though it said for over 14's on a couple of the slides) there where also a few smaller slides for the younger children although my 6yr old got a bit bored with them (you just can't please them all) there was also a very plesant river which you could float along on rubber rings, a swimming pool with jacuzzi, trampolines and mini golf course, all in all it was a nice day out, but not if you like the very large slides.
Hope this helps.
there are 2 atms both at the tsilivi end
When we were in argassi last year, neither of the two atm machines were working for the whole week, so I had to ask for cash back at the supermarket(and was charged £4 for the privelage)everytime i wanted some cash. So be prepared and take a few more extra euros or t/c just in case.
Enjoy your holiday

Jackie
well thats good, cheers

bit worried about the cash point though, would need to take a lot then.

bugger
There's a bank at the end of the Kalamaki road. It's a T-junction. Beach left, Zante right, and straight in front is the bank. The taverna on the right hand corner did a brilliant Mezes. No problem with ATM's when I was there.
sorry to go off topic here a bit but i take it there are plenty of ATM's in Laganas, there has been in all the other greek resorts i've visited

Gaffer Have you tried using the ATM finders on page 1 of the ATM thread in general enquiries

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.