Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Open 10am to 6pm

Adults 21.50 kids 15.50

will double check on my way past this evening but i think kids are up to 14

5 weeks to go isnt it....
Thanks Neilthebeaver

I hope the age for kids is 14 as mine are 11 and 13 , I bet the weather over there at the moment is spot on, anyway those prices seem quite reasonable, thanks again ;)
Prices are up slightly on when i went, 22.50 and 16.00, there is no indicator to say how old kids need to be but you can always tell them that the 13 yo is 12............ :shush
Neilthebeaver

Thanks for the info, that price is not bad and yes that's a good idea ;)
For the same money I would go to Aqualand far superior park with loads more to do, easy to jump on the bus in Rico and it drops you right out side the door.
Louise31

Thanks but I think we will just be sticking to the one in Puerto Rico as it's closer and the kids are happy enough on a few slides, they aren't that adventurous :D
With regard to the Puerto Rico Waterpark all of the T.O's pulled out of this park recently because the park hasn't paid it insurance up and on a check it was found to be dangerous. I dont know if theres been any change but the T.O that i'm in close contact with still aren't selling tickets to this park.
Cj

well that is a bit worrying, but even if it is safe I wouldn't be booking through the T.O as my friends came back a couple of weeks ago and they said it was in walking distance from where I am staying

Still I hope the T.O will start selling tickets again then I know it should be safe ;)
I have been advised to to take our own food to the waterpark as it's supposed to be expensive, has anybody bought food from the waterpark or have you just taken your own food?

If it is expensive I will just take our own food ;)
we been back 2 weeks my kids loved it the food was good and at a reasonable price you have to pay for the sunbeds they cost 2 euroes there are lockers there so theres some were to leave your camcorders and camras were you stopping :)
Sweeysamy

We are stopping at the Revoli Playa, how much were they charging for food?, my kids aren't into big slides or dare devil ones tht's why we are happy enough taking them to the one in Puerto Rico ;)
they will be fine i not one for rides and things i loved the one with the rubber rings my kids ages are 16/13/10 my 10 year old girl went on the biggest ride and she loved it we got chesseburger and chips x1hot dog and chips one chips chicken nuggets and chips and 2 slushes and 3 cokes and it cost us 22 to 23 euroes and they are good portions
Sweetsamy

Thanks for letting me know , that's a very good price think we will just get the food in there then :)
Sweetsamy

Did any of your kids pay full price or did they all get in as kids?
2 got in for kids my 13 year old girl is about 5.5 she looks older then my 16 year old but still only payed for a child god day out only thing i would say dont sit near the main slides its so busy we sat at the first swimming pool it was a lot quieter and you could sunbathe without eveyone hovering over you
Thanks for the tip Sweetsamy ;) don't like people hovering over me, and well let's hope I can get my 13 yr old in for a child price ;)
Hi Shazajo

I read somewhere that the reps do a trip to the waterpark in Maspalomas which is better than the one at puerto rico and it is supposed to be really good value as there is also a meal included.
Mazza
Mazza11

Thanks for letting me know but I think we will just be sticking to the one in PR as it's nearer and we are not tied to staying all day
shazajo

we went to the Puerto rico waterpark in july this year and had a good time, our kids really loved it, we seen the one advertised in Maspalomas but didn't think it was worth the hassle of getting there and back but it's each to their own, our kids were happy enough and if we go back to Gran Canaria we will visit this one again ;)

hope you enjoy your hols
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.