Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Not talking about water jet skies - I would agree with you, but the Dolphin Trips.
Other water activities have not been on Coco Beach for a few years now, last year they hardly had
any shacks as the sea had reclaimed the land.
Must admit coco beach looked a sorry site last year It wont be long before the whole beach is washed away plus there is to much rubbish and oil lying around ,i would give it a miss and try vagator for a peaceful/picturesque beach or calangute for your joy rides Guess which one ill be on lol
Sharon
Love Vagator, except on a Sunday when the local men come in buses and party, get drunk, have a BBQ and leave all their litter.
must agree with you TWM
that is one of Goas downfalls
sharon
The rubbish is disgusting, but it is the broken glass, and needles that are the biggest problem.
Love Vagator, except on a Sunday when the local men come in buses and party, get drunk, have a BBQ and leave all their litter.

Not a lot different to many British towns on a Saturday night then !!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.