Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi,

I haven't been to Protaras in June but I was in Paphos last June and it was hot, hot, hot!

There was only one evening out of 3 weeks when it went cooler.
Hi. Have never been to protaras but I too was in Paphos last June and agree it was roasting :!: :D
The humidity seemed higher than ever last year.

Kathx
Protaras is fantastic in June - wall to wall sunshine - you might need a cardi but you will certainly be using it to fan yourself like a punkawala or lie on the beach on!!!! Still hot in the evenings - we used to sit out on the balcony late on in the evening having a wee sundowner and it was still roasting. Fabulous beaches and the water is lovely. Plenty to do and see, loads of great places to eat, but as you have been before you will already know this.

Its brill we have been there at that time for the last 7 or so years with the exception of last year when we went to Latchi - just for a change, Latchi is lovely but still prefer Protaras.

Enjoy!!!! :D
I have worked in Protaras for the last three years and believe me it will be really hot in june. Maybe not quite a hot as August, but now far off!
From mid May and for the next six months it is warm to very hot here...ALWAYS!
Thanks jimbox, was just gonna ask what it was like mid may, but I'll still bring me shrug, just incase. Be prepared, that's what I say.
Average Temperatures June
min 20/ max 27

very low chance of rain
I have worked in Protaras for the past 3 years aswell, i work with Keane1990 and yep, its hot! If anything, it gets a little cooler in the evenings but to be honest, it's better that way! The last thing you want is to be sat in a bar with all your makeup sweating off! lol!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.