Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
i am with you there paul,,we fly out on the 4th june and i so hope it stays in the 70s,,,or just in the 80s would do me,,,,fingers crossed hey :D
Hi col73. What we need now is somebody who has just come back to let us know what it is like this year.I have never been to Golden Sands before, Have you been to Bulgaria before? :D
nope, i am a bulgarian virgin,,,we are going to duni,,,not the most popular resort,,everyone seems to be going to sb or gs,, but i am obsesive on watching the weather front,,,getting all excited now,,,what is the climate like in bulgaria,, when it is warm is it a nice dry warm if you get me,,,
Hi both,

Local weather forecasts available HERE - the Varna forecast is probably going to be closest to Golden Sands; Cape Emine/Varna for Obzor, as it's sort of mid-way between the two.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.