Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
i have a few weather concerns also...goin mid june and recent reports suggest that weather has not been great,i was taking these with a pinch off salt, any first hand details off what weather has been like out there would be greatly appreciated...been to canarys twice in august before and the weather stunk both times,been to balerics 5 years in a row in june time and weather has always been brill..
Not next weeks weather forecast unfortunately.Sorry I can't help you there,but in my experience....previously holidayed in Tenerife 15 times between April 2002 and October 2006, during various months of the year, March,April,May,June,August,September,October,November and December. In all of these holidays,only experienced slightly poor weather in November 2005,where it was warm but very cloudy and overcast for a full week.
Had the odd cloudy/windy day on other holidays but nothing at all to worry about.
The powerful sun still managed to get through,even on these cloudy days!
Hope it's lovely for you all. :sun
Rather than have a seperate topic in the main forum on the weather can you direct your question to the following Weather enquiries

This particular one is now locked.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.